top of page
Doctor Checking a Form


Were You Injured On Someone Else's Property in New Jersey, New York, or Florida?

If you've been injured on someone else's property, you may be wondering whether you have a case. The answer to this question depends on many factors, including the severity of your injuries, the circumstances under which you were injured, and whether the property owner took reasonable steps to ensure your safety.


If you're involved in a slip-and-fall accident, pursuing justice can seem like a long and difficult battle. Thankfully, you have The Haddad Law Firm on your side. After your slip-and-fall, our law firm will take care of all the details regarding your case - from filing your initial claim to consulting analysts to go over the details of the accident. We work with clients in and around the NJ, NY, & MIA areas. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.

Talk to a slip-and-fall attorney about your situation today. We'll be happy to go over the details with you.

Recovering from a fall can take some time; you should be able to focus on healing. You can depend on our slip-and-fall attorney to manage your case and advocate on your behalf.

Our services include

  • Preparing your case with strong arguments and credible data.

  • Filing all the necessary paperwork promptly.

  • Monitoring deadlines & holding legal professionals accountable by pushing for results.

  • Standing up for you in court and advocating for your rights.

Have you been injured in a slip-and-fall? Our law firm is on your side. Set up an appointment with us by calling 1-800-NJLEGAL now.​​

Doctor and Patient
bottom of page